Catoni’s Freight Forwarding and Logistics Solutions founded in 2003 operates along Various Supply Chain Management Models providing Value Added Services and Innovative Logistics Solutions Tailor Made to its Customers’ Demands to Ensure Optimum Delivery Performance to all Destinations, whatever the Operating Environment through Collective Efforts, Local Knowledge and Persuasive Attitude insuring Timely Delivery.
This Unique Performance Platform has been Enhanced with the Addition of Customs brokerage and Digital Documentation. Catoni is a Fully Registered and Licensed Freight Forwarder with Subcontracted Vehicles, Warehouses and Packing Facilities for Multimodal Shipment, Intermodal Shipment or Container Shipping Services for all Bonded and Non-bonded Cargo.
Operations through a Wide Network of Offices covering Turkey and the Black Sea Region
The Catoni Integrated Logistics Solutions Division:
- With their Head Office based out of Istanbul.
- An Important Presence within the new Istanbul Airport.
- 2 Branch Offices in Turkey - Mersin and Izmir,
- 3 Port Offices throughout,
- 3 Offices in 3 Countries - Bulgaria, Romania and Georgia - in The Black Sea Region,
- And an overall presence Worldwide through its Memberships to Important Logistics Networks and Partners,
Operates with 20 or more Permanent MultilingualManagement, Staff and Local Operational Experts.
Optimized and Competitive Solutions
- Offering Tailor Made and Value-Added Logistics Solutions through Competitive Pricing Strategies.
- Assisting Cross Trade Shipments managed between Triangular Locations across the Globe through a Wide Range of Agency Networks.
- Providing Transit Cargo Services to Major Hinterlands such as Northern Iraq via Turkey and to the CIS via Georgia.
- Attending Air freight Shipments arranged under the IATA license for DGR.
- Servicing Perishable Export, the Consolidation of imports and the Charter of Oversize Cargoes.
- Securing Door to Door Sea Freight Shipments arranged as FCL, LCL and Consolidation.
- Running Multimodal Heavy-lift Shipments and Oversized Project Cargo Logistics
- With Flexible Solutions for Ocean/Sea and Land Freight Shipments for such Oversized Cargoesusing Special Trucks or Special Container Types with RORO and/or Break Bulk Options,
- Facilitating Land freight Shipments arranged as FTL, LTL and Groupage overall and for specfic Commodities such as Pharmaceuticals throughTemperature controlled Trucks and Textilies with GOH Equipment fitted Trailers, Enabling Reliable Subcontracted Bonded & Non-Bonded Warehouse and Cold Store Services.
- Whilst Ensuring Reliable Documentation, Arrival Notices, FCRs, and Bill of Ladings.