Catoni individually designed and applied Liner Husbandry Agency services for the container liner shipping operators within Turkey and the Black Sea region, are carried out by the local offices at each port no matter their operational needs.
At the core of this product there is a highly experienced solution orientated approach focusing on the optimization of the vessels calls, the operational time for loading and discharging with strong emphasis on cost saving.
These services are now provided to the largest container operators globally and regionally supported by a continuously improved IT structure, allowing for the Catoni Group of Companies to become an integral part of Liner Company operations.
The Catoni Liner Husbandry Agency Division:
- With their head office based out of Istanbul,
- Local and regional coverage in Turkey and throughout the Black Sea,
- Operates with permanent multilingual management, staff and local operational experts,
- Offering maritime agency services,
- Assisting in husbandry and port agency services,
- Whilst providing Liaison with local authorities and customs formalities for transiting containers bound to local and international destinations,
- Facilitating personnel logistics, crew change, meet & greet and medivac,
- Ensuring technical assistance, spare part supply and bunker delivery.
- Supported by an ERP software system approach,
- Providing an integrated reporting and planning system throughout our agency network,
- Whilst Increasing transparency through a common interface,
- And enabling efficient disbursement management processes.
- With a strong focus on HSSE and quality standards.