Catoni Tramp and Port Agency, a division which was formed by virtue of the popularity of the product. The cost effective, uniform and standardized processes have been developed so as to offer exclusive port agency services, specialized in cargo handling solutions and quick turnaround of all types of vessels.
The ports in which we operate effectively, based on our long standing relations with port authorities throughout Turkey and the Black Sea, include major hub ports, smaller dedicated ports and river and station draft ports.
The Catoni Tramp and Port Agency Division:
- With their head office based out of Istanbul,
- Local and regional coverage in Turkey and throughout the Black Sea,
- Operates with permanent multilingual management, staff and local operational experts,
- Offering specialized agency services through affiliated charterer nominated networks such as Protective Agency, Charterers Nominated Agency (CNA), Owners Nominated Agency (ONA), Owners Protecting Agency (OPA), Owners Husbandry Agency (OHA), Turkish Straits Transit Agency for Tankers, Containers, Ro-Ro, General Cargo, Cruise vessels and others,
- Assisting in berth reservations and the clearance of vessels,
- Whilst providing liaison with local authorities and customs formalities,
- Attending to the loading and discharging of cargo,
- Securing accurate disbursement accounts (PDA) and precise dispatch of cargo documents,
- Facilitating personnel logistics, crew change and medivac,
- Ensuring technical assistance and spare parts supply and delivery, as well as fresh water, provision supply and waste disposal,
- Providing comprehensive support for dry dock operations,
- Whilst guaranteeing efficient vessel turnaround and strait passage.
- Supported by an ERP software system approach ensuring integrated logistics management systems, increasing visibility whilst improving performances through KPI project assessments.
- With a strong focus on HSSE and Quality standards.