The UN’s 2030 Agenda for Global Sustainable Development, seeks to ultimately achieve a better and more sustainable future for all. They address the global challenges we face today and have the power to end poverty, fight inequality and reduce climate change.
Founded by Mrs Norah Yolanda Catoni;
- The Catoni Group of Companies CSR policy today has defined Sustainable Development Goal’s aligned with our business strategies to ensure economic, social and environmental sustainability is an outcome of our business process. SDG Decent work & Economic Growth and Reduced Inequalities.
- We believe in the participation of women in the industry and are working towards a development strategy for the further recruitment and retention of women in our workforce. SDG Gender Equality Goal.
- We operate with sustainable Resources and values within our working environment SDG Climate Action Goal and represent a number of leading shipowners with green shipping initiative facilitating port reception facilities in line with Marpol legislations with regards to waste management under the agency services we provide. SDG Industry, Innovation and Economic Growth Goal
- We support marine and coastal cleaning vehicles and crafts, education programs in schools and the larger community promoting awareness about the SDG’S Life below water and on land goals.
- We are committed to working with the future generations and believe that the Quality of childhood sets the stage for the future development of individuals and societies. SDG No Poverty, Good Health & Wellbeing and Quality Education Goals.