We have diversified documents that need to guide employee behaviour within our organization.
The aim of the Human Resources Policy Manual is:
- To provide access to legitimate resources necessary for successful employment;
- To foster communication and understanding between staff and their supervisors
- To provide a review of human resource policies, procedures, and benefit programs;
- To assist in the development of sound and consistent human resource practices and resources
- To make adaptation and orientation easier and effective for new coming staff.