Catoni continuous services combine On-shore and Off-shore logistics activities. In recent years the Catoni Group of Companies involvement in the drilling campaign, pipe lay projects as well as in the development of wind energy farms, natural gas, crude oil fields and explorations & production logistics throughout Turkey and the Black Sea Region have resulted in the formation of this independent and highly resourceful division.
The sustained developments programs in the West of the Black Sea, in the Marmara Sea and in the East Mediterranean has required round the clock communication and dedication from the skilled and experienced teams working on each project for which Catoni has provided seamless integrated logistics solutions for alternative energy, Oil & gas, exploration and production contractors for dredging, pipe laying/cable laying and marine seismic survey companies.
The Catoni Integrated Logistics Division:
- With their head office based out of Istanbul,
- Local and regional coverage in Turkey and throughout the Black Sea,
- Operates with permanent multilingual management, staff and local operational experts,
- Providing Energy Logistics, Marine Agency & Consultancy for operational and financial solutions,
- Working on Drill Ship Support, Oil Rigs and their Platform support / supply vessels PSV Agency, semi-submersibles and others,
- Executing their agency services with a wide frame of logistic support including their strait passage,
- Assisting in personnel logistics, crew change and personnel & advisory training,
- Whilst offering shore based management, Waste transportation and management, inventory management , freight management , work permits and customs clearance services,
- Supported by an ERP software system approach ensuring integrated logistics managements systems, increasing visibility, improving performances through KPI assessments and reducing waste and costs associated by creating network synergies.
- The Catoni Group of Companies close relations with global oil majors, leading exploration & production and mega-infrastructure project contractors have been associated with their ideal HSEQ-HSSE and IPE standards.