Catoni Liner Business division has been the Traditional Activity of The Catoni Group of Companies, representing the most prominent Shipping Companies in Europe, the Indian Sub-Continent, America and the Far East.
Throughout the Years Catoni has provided support to the many Customers and brought together the Manufacturers and Retailers, Importers and Exporters across the Globe.
The Container, RoRo and Multi-Purpose Vessel Operators have entrusted their Vessels, Port Operations, Cargo, Bookings, Loadings and Dischargings to The Catoni Group of Companies in return for which Catoni has provided Seamless Liner Agency Services for Container and RORO Shipments.
With Catoni Liner Agency services, you may obtain:
- Local and regional coverage in Turkey and the Black Sea,
- Practical customer oriented operational services,
- Competitive local sales management who will work with the principal to establish sales plans for achieving local and global targets for the liner,
- ERP software based highly effective container control, container temporary customs clearance (TCC), digital data transfer to customs authorities, transit formalities and documentation services,
- On time vessel turn-around with a high-quality team of local operational experts considering berthing windows for weekly services,
- Reliable and on time reporting by our financial experts ensuring reduced costs,
- and a strong focus on HSSE and Quality standards.
- Cotainer Shipping
Cotainer shipping is transporting cargoes by using standardized shipping containers (open top, flat rack, reefer, tank, standart dry, high cube) loaded on board of the ocean-going ships that mainly travel set routes on fixed schedules.
- Liner Agency
Liner agency is the designated agency held responsible for handling shipments and cargo, and the general interests of its customers, at ports and harbors worldwide or locally, on behalf of a liner shipping company.
- RORO Agency
RORO agency is the designated agency held responsible for handling shipments and cargo, and the general interests of its customers, at ports and harbors worldwide or locally, on behalf of a shipping company operating roll on roll off (RORO) or pure truck car carrier (PCTC) vessels.