Catoni Transport Solutions are specifically customer designed to ensure optimum delivery performance to all destinations, whatever the operating environment, our collective efforts, local knowledge and persuasive attitude insures timely delivery.
This unique performance platform has been enhanced with the addition of Customs brokerage and digital documentation. Catoni is a fully registered and licensed forwarder with vehicles and warehouse facilities, packing and shipping services for all bonded and non-bonded cargoes.
The various supply chain management models existing within this division, may well meet your particular requirements, alternatively new and improved models may be designed for your requirements.
With Catoni Freight Forwarding Solutions, you may obtain:
- Tailor made and value-added logistics solutions through competitive pricing,
- Regional and global agency coverage,
- Cross trade shipments managed between triangular locations across the globe with a wide range of agency networks,
- Transit cargo services to major hinterlands such as Northern Iraq via Turkey and to the CIS via Georgia,
- Air freight shipments arranged under IATA license for DGR and perishable export, consolidation for import, charter for oversize cargoes,
- Door to Door sea freight shipments arranged as FCL, LCL (consolidation),
- Land freight shipments arranged as FTL, LTL, (Groupage),
- Multimodal heavy-lift and oversized project cargo logistics management and route surveys,
- Reliable subcontracted bonded & non-bonded warehouse and cold store services,
- and ERP based documentation, arrival notices, FCRs, and bill of ladings.
- Cotainer Shipping
Cotainer shipping is transporting cargoes by using standardized shipping containers (open top, flat rack, reefer, tank, standart dry, high cube) loaded on board of the ocean-going ships that mainly travel set routes on fixed schedules.
- Container Line Agency
Container line agency is the designated agency held responsible for handling shipments and cargo, and the general interests of its customers, at ports and harbors worldwide or locally, on behalf of a container line shipping company.
- Intermodal Shipment
Intermodal shipment is the movement of goods in one and the same loading unit (container) or road vehicle, which uses successively two or more modes of transport without handling the goods themselves in changing modes.
- Heavylift Shipment
Heavylift shipment is the term corresponding to the cargoes defined as heavy equipment and oversized loads handled during a logistics operations based on transportation of all items of a complex infrastructural projects such as power plants, hydro energy plants and industrial buildings.
- Triangular Shipment
Triangular shipment is the shipment between two parties in two different countries that is done for a client who resides in a third country.
- Project Cargo
Project cargo is the cargo types handled during a logistics operations based on transportation of all items of a complex infrastructural projects such as power plants, hydro energy plants and industrial buildings. The process includes the freight management of the heavy equipment and oversized loads from the supplier to the construction field.
- Multimodal Shipment
Multimodal shipment is the transportation of freight, using multiple modes of transportation (e.g., rail, ship, and truck), with the handling of the freight itself when changing modes.
- Cross Trade
Cross trade is the commercial activity which is established in a certain country and operate as intermediates in the sale of products between two countries different to its own.