Catoni’s Freight Forwarding solutions division founded in 2003 operates along various supply chain models providing value added services and innovative logistics solutions tailor made to its customers’ demands ensuring timely delivery to all destinations whatever the operating environment through collective efforts, local knowledge and persuasive attitude.
This unique performance platform has been enhanced with the addition customs brokerage and digital documentation services. Catoni is a fully registered and licensed freight forwarder with subcontracted vehicles, warehouses and packing facilities for multimodal shipment, intermodal shipment or container shipping services for all bonded and non-bonded cargo.
The Catoni Freight Forwarding Solutions:
- With their head office based out of Istanbul,
- Local and regional coverage in Turkey and throughout the Black Sea,
- Operates with permanent multilingual management, staff and local operational experts,
- Offering tailor made and value added logistics solutions through competitive pricing strategies,
- Assisting cross trade shipments (also known as triangular shipment) managed between triangular locations across the globe through a wide range of agency networks,
- Providing transit cargo services to major hinterlands such as northern Iraq via Turkey and to the CIS via Georgia,
- Attending air freight shipments arranged under the IATA license for the DGR,
- Servicing perishable exports, the consolidation of imports and the charter of oversize cargoes,
- Securing door to door sea freight shipments arranged as FCL, LCL and consolidation,
- Running multimodal, heavy-lift shipments, oversized project cargo logistics and route surveys,
- With flexible solutions for Ocean/Sea and Land freight shipments for such oversized cargoes using special trucks or special container types with RORO and/or break bulk options,
- Facilitating Land freight shipments arranged as FTL, LTL and groupage overall and for specific commodities such as pharmaceuticals through temperatures controlled trucks and textiles with GOH equipment fitted trailer,
- Enabling reliable subcontracted bonded, non-bonded warehouse and cold store services,
- Whilst ensuring reliable documentation, arrival notice, FCR’s and bill of ladings.
- Supported by an ERP system approach ensuring optimized business processes , increasing insight , creating higher flexibility and thereby improving customer services,
- With a focus on HSSE and quality standards.